Apologise Letter From GEMS HSH 02's Joint Project Director  

Posted by gemshsh02

Assalamualaikum & Salam 1 Malaysia…

As one of the Joint Project Director of GEMS HSH 02 Corporate Dinner, I would like to thank to all of you for your involvement and cooperation to make that dinner successful. Without you guys, our last big event during GEMS HSH 02 programme cannot meet it objectives.

From bottom of my heart, I would like to apologise to all of you for the unsatisfying of yourself during the preparation before the event and during the event itself. I think most of you satisfied with the flow and performance of the event. During that night, I can see all of you can cherish yourself. But of course, the event is not complete without your participation. Thank again to all of you.

For sure, I was heard from some of you that are not satisfy with the amount and quality of foods presented to you. For that reason, one again I would like to apologise to all of you. For your information, based on what we (dinner committee) discussed with hotel representative and what we taste during food testing, the quality and amount of foods were not like what were presented to you. I actually don’t know why it happens but I would like to apologise again for that matter.

Lastly, I would like to thank to all of you again for your support through this event. I hope our relationship that we were built during this two and half months can stay forever.


Sincerely,

………………………………………………………………..

(MUHAMAD ZAINI BIN MAHAMAD SARIP)

Joint Project Director

GEMS HSH 02 Corporate Dinner

mrzainilife.blogspot.com

mr.zaini2115@gmail.com @ techvb_06@yahoo.com

This entry was posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment